[GP-Eldorado-n] Fw: Meet Charles Brown!

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Wed Feb 8 18:32:23 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: coalition for change

Subject: Fw: Meet Charles Brown!

WE CAN DO BETTER
THAN DOOLITTLE!

      Who: Coalition for Change and YOU!
      What: Meet Charles Brown
      When: Wed, Feb. 22, 5:30-7:30pm
      Where: Cozmic Café, Placerville
      Why: We need new representation for our district and we have the candidate for you!

Our current representative, John Doolittle, has been in office since 1991. He has a record of voting against veterans benefits, against supplying our troops properly, against our environment and against education. He has voted with the indicted house leader, Tom DeLay, 97%. He has accepted large campaign donations from a company for whom he then attached millions of dollars of contracts as "earmarks" to other legislation. He is part of the culture of corruption in Washington.
It's time for real change.
It's time for Charles Brown.