[GP-Eldorado-n] Signatures needed from greens/progressives

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Tue Jan 31 09:53:26 PST 2006

Hello good folks,

Please feel free to add your signature to a growing progressive effort.
Please take this opportunity stop by the El Dorado main library to add
your signatures to this good and growing effort.

-Wednesday February 8th from 6:30 to 9-ish.
-345 Fair Lane, Placerville, El Dorado County main library.
-Stop by for 5 to 10 minutes to sign issue and/or candidate petitions.
 (or stay and visit, drink some juice, chat with like minded souls)
-Petitions will be available for all registered voters.
-All registered voters non greens and greens are invited.

-The California Fair Wage initiative for an increase of the minimum wage to 8.75
is sponsored by a coalition of progressive groups.

-A full slate of Green Party constitutional officers; Governor, LT. Gov, etc.
-Green Party state assembly candidate for assembly district 4.

-We are in process of inviting other progressives to bring their petitions.

Petitions save candidates money on their filing fees, and are a great way
for we citizens to contribute to our electoral process.

Hope to see you there because all our petitions are only worth the paper they're
printed on without YOUR SIGNATURE.

Thanks for your participation,
Green Party of El Dorado County