[GP-Eldorado-n] Green Party Campaigns & Events Invite

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Sat Jul 1 00:36:29 PDT 2006

Greens and Friends,

Please join us for a finger food potluck
this coming Thursday, July 6, at 6:30pm.
At the library in Placerville, 345 Fair Lane.

We've many engaging candidates and events
that we are working with. You're welcome to
come join us, work with us, or just learn of
some good green happenings in El Dorado County.

This hands on meeting with the El Dorado
County Green Party county council welcomes
your participation. Your desire to be
elected to this body is appreciated and
can be accommodated at this meeting.
An election will take place on August 3rd.

Also, and better yet:
-We are hosting out 7 annual multi-county green
 campout on 7/28-30th at Sly Park Reservoir.
-Diamond Springs Bazaar progressive tabling effort.
-Health Care One coming to Cameron Park.
-!Hosting of the Green Party of California
 Plenary in South Lake Tahoe on September 9 & 10!

In assembly district #4 we are fortunate to
have Mr. Jerry Fritts on the Green Party ticket.
A full slate of Green Party state candidates has
qualified for the November ballot also.

Our campaigns and events this election year
welcome your attention and engagement.

Hope to see you Thursday.
Info: 530.620.6659,  Michael