[GP-Eldorado-n] heads up

Gloria Purcell gpurcell at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 10:05:26 PDT 2006

Hi Greens!
Just a quick note that the Al Gore movie, An Inconvenient Truth, is
playing NOW in Sacramento.  Please see it; take  friends or family
too.  The more poeple who go at the beginning, the more theaters it
will play in the coming weeks.  The public needs to know all they/we
can about global climate change, and it may have political results as
well.
We will have our next meeting on July 6 at the Library in Placerville
at 6:30p.m.  Please come; we are working on getting a speaker and
would like it to be a potluck.  More details next week.
Gloria Purcell, County Councilmember, EDC