[GP-Eldorado-n] additional information for film workshop March 23rd. Placervillep

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Tue Mar 7 13:22:33 PST 2006

March 23, 2006

9:00 to Noon

Price Hall at the Federated Church

                               1031 Thompson Way

LAST CHANCE FOR EDEN 2 a film by Lee Mun Wah

                        With discussion and action plan to follow

Nancy Wilson from the El Dorado Women's Center will facilitate the discussion following the showing of this film.  Conversations between 9 men and women reveal to them habits of mind of which they were unaware. These habits propelled them into actions which they had no intention of doing. We, too, have similar habits of thinking which unintentionally contribute to the ease of living of men and the extra struggle of women.  Our hearts recognize the unfairness of this and our consciences invite us to work on recognizing and changing these habits of mind.  Yes, it is possible.we need only to see clearly and follow our intentions