[GP-Eldorado-n] Fw: Action Alert-Stand With Us On Main St.

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Thu May 11 19:37:08 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: coalition for change
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@mail.calweb.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:44 PM
Subject: Fw: Action Alert-Stand With Us On Main St.

FOR A GOOD TIME....
Please join us in an ETHICS MATTER/VOTE JUNE 6/DUMP D demonstration in front of the Court House on Main St.

*Who: Coalition for Change & Friends

*What: A public display of patriotism
           Try to wear red, white &/or
            blue, carry a flag or sign.
            Suggestions-*Vote June 6,
            *Stand Up to Doolittle,
            *Change the Culture of
                      Corruption,
            *Democracy is not a
                    Spectator Sport,
            *Challenge Corruption,
            *We Do Not Stand With
                   Doolittle,
        & (our favorite) Dump D.
        Please stay on target with
        these themes-don't want to
        confuse anyone!

*Where: On the steps of our Court House on Main Street in Placerville

*When: Thurs. May 18, 4:30-6 pm

*Why: We want to encourage participation in the upcoming elections and let citizens know that they do not have to tolerate the culture of corruption that permeates our government.

 Hope to see you there!  Feel free to forward this to any groups or individuals who might want to join us.    Patty (for the Coalition)