[GP-Eldorado-n] Fw: Email list and Adopt-a-Highway 9/16/2006

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Tue Sep 12 11:02:29 PDT 2006

HIGHWAY 50 ADOPTION CLEAN UP--GREEN PARTY OF EL DORADO COUNTY AND ANYONE ELSE (get your youth groups involved--I believe youth as young as 12 with an adult) WANTING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLEAN UP OF OUR HORRENDOUSLY MESSY ROADS!!!! please respond to Bob Moore below. thanks.

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 1:55 PM
Subject: Email list and Adopt-a-Highway 9/16/2006

Also, please distribute:

We are planning a Highway 50 Clean-Up Saturday, September 16th 2006.  If you have not participated before and would like to be trained, please call Bob Moore @ (530) 676-7641 at least 2 days before the event.  Otherwise, give us a call anytime if you would like to help out!  For those of us who have been trained and have your equipment, we will meet at the Shingle Springs Drive 'Park & Ride' on the North side of the freeway at 8AM Saturday- hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Bob Moore