[GP-Eldorado-n] 4/28/07 Earth Day Celebration-Placerville

Linda K Howard linda-howard at juno.com
Fri Apr 6 05:43:43 PDT 2007

The Earth Day celebration has become a tradition for the
Green Party of El Dorado County.  This is because the
preservation of our precious and delicate earth is one
of the main tenets of our platform.  But we sponsor the
event as a nonpolitical celebration to bring all in the
community together to share our common appreciation of
the natural world that sustains us.  We invite everyone
to join us.

You can expect:
      *Live music all day long, with performers
       CDs available for purchase
      *Local crafts and merchandise for sale by the
       crafters/merchants themselves
      *Great organic, vegetarian food by the Cosmic Cafe
      *Fair Trade coffee by the cup or by the pound
      *Earth friendly information from various experts
      *Weather permitting, pack llamas, adoptable dogs,
       and rescued wildlife
      *Face painting

Contacts:
      General Info or Informational Booths--