[GP-Eldorado-n] Green Party Community Project-8/23/07 Organizing Session

Linda K Howard linda-howard at juno.com
Mon Aug 20 17:49:04 PDT 2007

Well, many of you know about
our ongoing Hwy. 50 Trash Cleanup
efforts.  It has been a success for years
now!  Team leaders Bob & Margaret Moore
continue with several other volunteers to
accomplish this success.  Caltrans Project
signs give us visibility that shows our pride
and commitment to our community.

If a few more folks can participate for
just one short, rewarding day a month,
our section of the highway can be cleaned
without overtaxing longtime volunteers.
The next scheduled Cleanup day will be
Saturday, Sept. 8th.

Please consider joining the team by coming
to our orientation and Caltrans film showing
this Thursday evening, 6:30pm, in the
meeting room of the EDC Library, P'ville.
Bob & Margaret will be there to meet you.

Because of volunteer safety concerns,
Caltrans requires volunteers to view the film
and to follow their safety guidelines.

Linda Howard, GPEDC   (530)620-4364