[GP-Eldorado-n] Hwy. 50 clean up volunteers needed

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Thu Jan 11 23:20:02 PST 2007

The El Dorado Green Party Adopt-a-Highway program is looking for volunteers who
can donate 1-2 hours per month to clean up our stretch of highway 50 in Shingle
Springs.

We will meet at 9 am (8 am in the summer - before the heat) on the following
dates at the North Shingle Road park-and-ride lot to pick up equipment/trash
bags/car permit, etc.

Sat 2/3 (rain date is Sun 2/4)

Sat 3/3 (rain date is Sun 3/4)

Sat 4/14

Sat 5/5

Sat 6/2

Any help would be appreciated, even if you can't do it every month. Sixteen
years or older, please.  If you haven't participated and seen the training video
and/or need equipment, or if you are not sure about the weather- please contact
us before attending.

For more information, please contact Bob Moore, tel: 530-676-7641 evenings,
916-377-3572 days or email: remoore at directcon.net

Thanks!

Bob & Margaret

PS from a volunter:
 'I've been with the El Dorado Green Party for awhile now and do green work
state wide. I love it when an out of county green calls me and says 'Hey, we saw
your party on highway 50'. (Our county's Green Party has two signs on our
section of 50)  This on top of the good feeling my wife and I get driving down
50, through our very clean section.