[GP-Eldorado-n] Thursday, 8/28/08, 6pm POTLUCK & HWY 50 TRASH TALK

Linda K Howard linda-howard at juno.com
Sun Aug 24 03:54:45 PDT 2008

HELLO FRIENDS,
Please join local Greens for an informal, impromptu
POTLUCK in the EDC LIBRARY MEETING ROOM
this coming Thursday evening at 6pm.  Bring a pot of food
to share and your own place setting.  If you don't have time
to bring food, just bring yourself and we'll share with you.

After eating and socializing, the Moore's, who have been
running the Hwy 50 Trash Cleanup Project for years, will
facilitate a viewing of the CalTrans video.  Watching the
video is a requirement for safety reasons, before new
'trash pickers' can join the team.  You may have noticed
the Green Party of EDC signs disignating our cleanup section
East of Ponderosa Road.

We hope to see you this Thurs, 6pm at the EDC Library.

Linda Howard 620-4364