[GP-Eldorado-n] EARTH DAY CELEBRATION 4/26/08

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Mon Jan 14 08:55:06 PST 2008

Hello 'Earth-lovers' from your local
     Green Party in El Dorado County,
We hope that each of you has enjoyed
one or more of our previous events
that we hosted at the EDC Public Library.

The Earth Day Celebration is a fully
non-political event to bring together
our community to enjoy each other and
to celebrate the Earth through music,
learning and volunteering.

This event takes a lot of organizing
that starts now!  And we want your input
and/or help to provide the best possible
day for everyone who attends.  Honestly,
we are a very small group and have lost
a member, so you will be very appreciated!!

As with previous events, we envision lots
of music as well as various booths that
display local crafts and information about
our community and what it offers.  All the
participants are local!!  Oh, and of course
local, healthy foods will be available.

If you think that you can help in either
a large or small capacity, or just want to
give us your ideas, please join us on
Thurs. evening 1/24/08, 6:00pm.

For more information, call either
   Christine @ 626-4594    or