[GP-Eldorado-n] Volunteer Loon Lake Cleanup-Sept. 11-13, 2009

Linda K Howard linda-howard at juno.com
Mon Aug 17 04:56:50 PDT 2009

-------PRESS RELEASE-------

Sept. 11-13, 2009, Friday night through Sunday-
Come join a dedicated group of volunteers
for our 3rd annual cleanup of the campsite
area along Loon Lake.  This high mountain area
at the top of Icehouse Rd., north off Hwy. 50,
is a jewel that all can enjoy for a day or for the
weekend.  We will have time to relax as well as
to help cleanup at the end of the camping season.
We will be provided trash bags and pickers as
well as encouragement from the Loon rangers.
They will pick up full trash bags that we leave
along the road.
We will be camping Friday & Saturday nights
so bring your gear if you can stay for the weekend.
This event is organized by the Green Party of EDC.
For more information, call
   Linda (530)620-4364, in the Placerville area
   Rod   (530)541-7729, in the Tahoe area