[GP-Eldorado-n] Earth Day Celebration, Sat., April 25, 2009

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Tue Mar 31 20:32:10 PDT 2009

_______________________________________
     EARTH DAY CELEBRATION -
     Sat., April 25, 2009, 10AM-4PM
   on the lawn at the EDC Public Library
   345 Fairlane, Placerville (off P'ville Dr.)

We are pleased to announce our annual celebration.
This is a Nonpolitical, earth-oriented family event.
No alcohol or dogs, other than guide-dogs or
companion-dogs, will be permitted.  Come and
enjoy live music and good food all day.  We will
also offer a variety of handmade crafts as well as
useful information.  Raffle items will be displayed with
donor information.  Proceeds will be used to pay
expenses of musicians and advertising..
                We are pleased to present
   SAL VALENTINO with DAVID HOUSTON
     (voice of The Beau Brummels & Stoneground)
         JACK TRAYLOR of STEELWIND
     (songwriter for JEFFERSON STARSHIP)
                     THE METHOD
                     SOL BRIDGE
The Earth Day Celebration is free to the community
and will feature live music, kid's activities, and food
for sale, as well as local crafters and organizations.

For more information call Linda @ 620-4364 or
e-mail @ Linda-Howard at Juno.Com