[GP-Eldorado-n] Meet/greet Green Congressional candidate 5/27 - 7pm

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Wed May 26 20:01:06 PDT 2010

You are invited to meet and greet Ben Emery of Nevada City, CA.
Mr. Emery is running for congressional district 4, currently held
by Tom McClintock.

This meet and greet is being held on Thursday, May 27 at 7:00pm,
at the Placerville main library, 345 Fair Lane, Placerville CA.

Mr. Emery, a working family man with a down to earth and intelligent
grasp of the issues that we are all facing. Mr, Emery is answering
the quote: 'The highest position in a democracy is citizen'.

Mr. Emery believes a common and thoughtful citizen can run for
office without having had to be a career politician. A Libertarian
leaning green who believes our government  strongly needs to
be taken back from career politicians and corporate interests.

A discussion of ballot initiatives, to include No On 14, will also be
held. Light refreshments will be served.

For additional information, please call 530.620.6659