[Marin-d] online election party for greens

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Mon Nov 3 11:20:59 PST 2008

Dear Marin Greens,

Green Change is holding an online party tomorrow, on Election Night,
Tuesday Nov. 4th, from 6 pm (EST) onwards.
We will be tracking election results from the 20 most important Green
campaigns.  We'll share our thoughts, have fun and discuss how to
build the Green movement.

Visit our Election '08 page now and bookmark it for the big night: http://network.greenchange.org/groups/election08
.

In addition to guest bloggers from around the world, tomorrow's
election night party will feature:

* A live chat room
* Breaking results from hot Green races around the country
* Discussion of 2008 results as well as future strategy
* Pictures, videos, music and more

If you want to do more than just surf our site, sign up to participate
at: http://network.greenchange.org.

When you sign up, then you can publish your own commentary and share
video, images and audio on Green Change. It takes one or two minutes
to sign up.  If you need any help, just send me an email.

On Green Change, you'll meet interesting people and read great
articles.  Just today, Deanna Taylor posted this gem from the Times of
London: "Brainy children 'likely to vote Green.'"  Enjoy.

See you on Election Night.

Peace,

Marnie Glickman

Executive Director, Green Change

Co-chair, Marin Greens

P.S.  Our growing list of special blogging guests at the online party
includes:

David Cobb (CA), Ron Hardy (WI), Wes Rolley (CA), Ben Manski (WI),
Jill Bussiere (WI), Sanda Everette (CA), Frank Young (WV), Ginny-Marie
Case (CA), Richard Lawson (England), Lou Novak (MI), Brian Bittner
(MD), Deanna Taylor (UT), Marc Sanson (IL), Kent Mesplay (CA), Justin-
Paul Sammons (Australia), James O'Keefe (MA), Jocelyne Le Boulicaut
(France), Ruan Malan (South Africa), Diane Wood (TX), Thomas Muhammad
(TX), Eugene Hernandez (CA), David Njagi (Kenya), Kaihsu Tai
(England), Yansanjav Ochirsukh (Mongolia), Ellery Hamann (WI), Kevin
Chavis (MN), Scott West (SC), Joe Truss (CA), Tristin Mock (OR),
Halimah Allah (CA), Nil Özcanien (Turkey), Antonín Slejška (Czech
Republic), Sanka Chandima (Sri Lanka), Darren Gallant (NY), Tommy
Crawford (MI), Griffin Bunn (CA), Diana Suzuki (CA), Vicki Neland
(OR), Jason Oberg (NY)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marnie Glickman
Executive director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
503.313.7919 w
707.313.7919 f
skype: marnieglickman

My Green Change page:
http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.