[Marin-d] marin greens you are invited to advoate for issues on nov. ballot

david quinley david_quinley at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 23:16:33 PDT 2008

there 2 county wide measures on ballot - and various city measures on the ballot

as well marin district hospital  board race

I would like put on as many events as I can manage on non-partisan things on the ballot - let me know your ideas

COMarin CAMPUS GREENS Nov. Election-Looking for tablers from pro. and con Ca. Props. groups, local
Conference
North Bay / Marin | Government & Elections
Tues.-Wen. 10:30 AM - 2:30PM Fri. 11am-1:3Opm_.
Outside LC at Kentfield Campus - Marin County

Off 101 - toward greenbrea stop - away from the richmond bridge and larksburg landing ferry

there is free parking at PE building - across from the gas station and woodlands market on college ave.  off of sir francis drake ave.

north GG bridge - South from the richmond bridge - 1 stop away from richmond bridge once turn on too 101

please tell me before hand

I also like election events(speakers/debates/and bigger picture events- like prop. 1.Smart trian trans. from. or Prop, 5, 6 and 9 and crime related form, Prop. 11 and election reform form event, so forth  )  at night and weekend  -  I just need to see where people have free time  - Fri. evenings and weekends are best for campus greens advisor - but might be able find other orgs. at schools that be advisor fior a weeknights event - please let=2 0us no soon the election nears - and does take time put a event together