[Marin-d] roseanne barr in fairfax- other lcoal gp stuff

david quinley david_quinley at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 22:35:54 PDT 2008

Hey just let know sounds like where going to be competing with Progressive Fest that day with a lot greens -attention

also at tonights MPJC meet - it was suggested we show America Blackout in  late Oct. - if they don't do it I will at COM, or may do it anyway

also I will be on wends. 10am-2pm - I will represented be the green party on  constitution day  at kentfield campus of com - if anyone wants help with that

cat don't we have marin gp or green party sign we could hang on the table

does any one have a McKinney sign - or has time pick one up tomorrow for me from sf or the east bay - I just think I have time do it tomorrow

this the number to call 805.441.5897 - if want pick one or them up - i had local number for sf  - but cant find it