[Marin-d] GPCA - Bylaws change to allow GPCA on-line voting and electing the CC at-large

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Thu Feb 26 10:02:35 PST 2009

Hi folks,

LA County Greens are trying to make it easier for us to vote for our
GPCA officials.  See a description of the change below.

There are GPCA people who do not want to include discussion of this
change on the agenda of the GPCA general assembly in May.  LA County
Greens have asked for our help.

I propose that we conduct an online vote.

PROPOSAL:  Does the Marin Green Party County Council support inclusion
of the proposed bylaws change regarding online voting on the agenda of
the GPCA general assembly in May?

Please post your votes to this list by 3/5.

Peace,
Marnie

P.S.  Marin-D list is for our county council business and discussion.
Marin-annc list is for Marin GP announcements only.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Mike Feinstein <mfeinstein at feinstein.org>
> Date: February 21, 2009 12:51:26 PM PST
> To: prisonpedagogy <prisonpedagogy at comcast.net>, Marnie Glickman <marnie at greens.org
> >, Susan King <funking at greens.org>
> Subject: [Fwd: [bylaws] PROPOSAL: Bylaws change to allow GPCA on-
> line voting and electing the CC at-large, on-line]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
503.313.7919 w
707.313.7919 f
skype: marnieglickman

My Green Change page:
http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.