[Marin-d] NB Green Party: By Th. June 4th, Candidates statement needed for June 14th North Bay Regional election for California Council of the state party

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 22:33:26 PDT 2009

Election Sat. June 14th,? @ clubhouse at 5pm in?Rohnert Park - Address?

Sonoma chosen because its between Marin and Napa

who needs and absentee ballet? We need your mail address, and someone whose going to election needs it before hand, and they need be sealed before you give to that person, is how it works I think. Who ever is making them needs send through northbay email, and we in are counties need distribute it further.

These deadlines right I hope

Green Party: By Th. June 4th, Candidates statement needed for June 14th North Bay Regional election for California Council of the state party

?

I plan for 3rd runner up, I forget which position Larry and Lew are running for?