[Marin-d] Taking our oaths

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Thu May 7 06:28:53 PDT 2009

Hi Green people,

Greetings from NYC.  I'm here with Billy Talen (who is running for
Mayor of NYC) at his kitchen table finalizing his fundraising plan.

We need to take our oaths.  Judy Arbini will do it for us individually
if we contact her to make an appointment.  Or she can mail the oaths
to us.

Marnie

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Arbini, Judi" <JArbini at co.marin.ca.us>
> To: "Marnie Glickman" <marnie at greenchange.com>
> Subject: Oaths
>
> Hi Marnie,
>
> Would it be easier if I mailed them to you?  Elections Code Section
> 7655 states that the oath may be taken before any officer authorized
> to administer oaths and no fee shall be charged.
>
> I’m here most days from 8:00 to 4:00.  I’m not going to be here May
> 7th or May 13th.
>

> Email Disclaimer: http://www.co.marin.ca.us/nav/misc/EmailDisclaimer.cfm

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.