[Marin-d] North Bay Greens meeting

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Fri May 15 05:48:25 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Rlm3md at aol.com
> Date: May 14, 2009 10:10:43 PM PDT
> To: mswyman at comcast.net, blkcloud at sonic.net, Napagreens at aol.com, marnie at greenchange.com
> , david_quinley at yahoo.com, Northbaygreens at lists.riseup.net
> Cc: rebecca at napanet.net, cmalan at myoneearth.org, eamartenson at sbcglobal.net
> , greatlegsnv at Comcast.net
> Subject: Official announcement of regional meeting of the North Bay
> Greens
>
> North Bay Greens:  (County council coordinators please distribute to
> all registered Green party members on your email lists)
>
> The Election Coordinating Committee of the Green party of
> California, North Bay Region, invites all registered members of the
> Green Parties of Napa, Sonoma, Marin counties to attend a regional
> meeting:
>
> Date:  Sunday, June 14
> Time: 5-7 pm
> Location:  Rancho Felize Clubhouse; 6607 Redwood Dr.; Rohnert Park
>
> Purpose of meeting: Election of Regional Representative and
> alternate Representatives.
>
> If you or anyone you know is interested in running for Regional
> Representative, please submit to one of us the following no later
> than June 4 at noon:
>
>             Name of Candidate
>             County of Residence
>             Statement of qualification for position (Registered
> Green Party Member, Resident of one of three counties:  Napa,
> Sonoma, Marin)
>             Candidate Statement
>
> Anyone wanting other time on agenda for other announcements or non-
> binding discussion items should submit that request to ECC.
> Reminder:  at least two representatives from each county must attend
> the regional meeting.
>
> If you registered to vote in Napa, Marin, Sonoma recently, we
> recommend that you contact your county council to ensure they have
> documentation of your party status prior to the election. (Each
> county will have a list of registered voters, but it may be a few
> months old).
>
> County council coordinators:  make sure you have requested the list
> of registered party members from the November 2008 election, and
> arrange for it to be brought to the regional meeting.
>
> If you are unable to attend the Regional Meeting, there will be a
> process for absentee voting, coordinated by us.  Be sure your
> county's CC or one of us has your email if you would like absentee
> ballot information sent to you, when it is available on June 7.
>
> Please also feel free to contact us with any questions.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> North Bay Regional Election Coordinating Committee
> Robert Moore, Napa rlm3md at aol.com
> David Quinley david_quinley at yahoo.com
> Tim Morgan  blkcloud at sonic.net
>

> An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.