[Marin-d] Fwd: [GPCA Official Notice] Oct. General Assembly Proposals Packet

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Wed Sep 2 23:42:09 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Let's organize a Marin GP meeting before the Oct plenary.

Marnie

Begin forwarded message:

> From: County Contacts <contacts2006 at lists.cagreens.org>
> Date: September 2, 2009 5:00:40 PM PDT
> To: County Contacts <Contacts2006 at cagreens.org>
> Subject: [GPCA Official Notice] Oct. General Assembly Proposals Packet
>
> GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE
>
> This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.  For more
> information, or questions related to the topic of the posting,
> please do not hit reply.  Follow the contact directions
> stated in the email.
> The proposal packet for the October 10-11 General Assembly in Cotati,
> Sonoma County is now available for downloading from the plenary web
> site:
>
>           http://www.cagreens.org/plenary/
>
> This packet contains proposals, meeting schedule and county delegate
> allocation. Please read it ASAP. If you have concerns about any
> proposal, please send them to the people listed as the contact persons
> and/or sponsors *before* the meeting begins.
>
> You will need the common password for access to the proposal packet.
> Please contact your County Council or Regional Representative if you
> don't have it.
>
> The logistics packet will be available within two weeks.
>
> The logistics packet contains information on the meeting site,
> housing,
> registration and host contacts.
>
> Online registration and delegate pages will open when the logistics
> packet is released.
>
> Counties are required to submit their list of General Assembly
> delegates
> online. Use the Delegates link on the plenary page cited above.

> IMPORTANT:  All delegate names must be submitted before the meeting.
> Due
> to past problems, the Accreditation Committee will no longer accept
> delegate name submissions at the meeting.
>
> Online registration and delegate submission pages will close on
> Wednesday Oct. 7.
>

> You may participate in this important event in a number of ways:
>
> At the General Assembly - as a delegate or a observer in the
> decision-making plenary sessions and/or - as participant in working
> group, standing committee and/or caucus meetings
>
> Before the General Assembly - with a working group or standing
> committee
> that is generating a proposal - discussing the agenda proposals in
> your
> county and on-line
>
> We hope to see you in Cotati!

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.