[Marin-d] Wen. Night Call for Greens in office, and ran for ; and their constituents and voters for

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 16:36:52 PST 2010

On Nov 29, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Kendra Gonzales wrote:

Please join our regular 2nd Wednesday CCWG Conference Call on Dec 8th at 7:30.
Call: 218-844-3377, access code 22942663#. *long distance charges apply.

This is an especially important call in that we would like to spend the first hour hearing campaign hi-lites from our candidates. Following that I believe we'll hear about a pending proposal from Mike Feinstein that if adopted would greatly effect the on-going GPCA strategy plan, budget line items, and this all in light of the end of January deadline to submit our own CCWG working group budget and work plan.

Candidates - please RSVP if you would like to "present" to our group for a few minutes on Dec 8th, 7:30 to 8:30 "ish"....

Working Group - please RSVP if you do plan on participating in the call so we can get a feel for how many folks we can expect.

Thank you!

Kendra Gonzales
www.cagreens.org/ventura

=