[Marin-d] Wen. SF Green Party Holiday Hoopla

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 21:28:32 PST 2010

SF Green Party Holiday Hoopla

            START DATE:

            Wednesday December 15

            TIME:

             7:00 PM            -            2:00 AM

            Location Details:

            : The Public Works SF Ballroom, 161 Erie Street (off Mission bet. Duboce and 14th)

            Event Type:

            Party/Street Party

Contact Name

Email Address

Phone Number

Address

            Green Holiday Hoopla
 Wednesday, December 15, 7:00pm - 2:00am
 Location

 The SF Greens are going all out this time! We rented out the amazing new multi-purpose event space/dance club, Public Works and we're throwing down a FREE night of awesomeness with a collection of some of the movers and shakers of the underground music and performance art scene in SF! We've got a hefty bar minimum and are putting more on the line than ever in order to revitalize the Party and inspire a fresh surge of political energy!

 Spread the word and come out to support a real progressive alternative to the messed up system that continues to screw us over year after year!

 COME EARLY FOR THE POLITICS - a review of the last local election and how we can grow stronger for the future. Some of the leaders of the Green Party will share their inspirational thoughts.

 STAY LATE FOR THE FUN - check out the sick lineup never before together on one stage!

 7pm- Election Recap, Guest Speakers
 -Laura Wells, 2010 Green gubernatorial candidate
 -Mark Sanchez, former School Board President, Principal
 -and more tba

 8pm- Radical Performance Art
 -Boys Together Clinging: The Gay Poetry of Walt Whitman by Ryan Hayes
 http://www.sffringe.org/fringe10/10plays/boys.html

 9pm-2am- Live Music

 DeeJay Andre (FADED, Girl Tuesdays) http://www.djandresf.com/BIO.html

 Cumulus (W.O.M.P.S., Glimmer of Dope) http://soundcloud.com/cumulus

 Daneekah (Coo-Yah!) http://www.myspace.com/daneekah

 Rich DDT (LoveTech) http://soundcloud.com/richddt

 Cosmic Selector (TekFreaks, Opulent Temple) http://www.cosmicselector.com/

 Phantom Power (rock 'n roll band)
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phantom-Power/45798599505?v=wall

 Genji (MK2systems.com) http://mk2systems.com/memekast/mk026.html

 Spektrum (MK2systems.com, Space Cowboys)
 http://www.soundcloud.com/fullspektrum

 DJ Solari

 -Complimentary snacks and gourmet vegan ice cream cake! What?!

 -NO COVER / Pay what you can! Huh?!

 http://publicsf.com/venue

 http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152253798154705

 This is a temporary website due to a server crash; new revamped SFGP website will be coming soon! put up by http://www.facebook.com/david.quinley and http://twitter.com/davidaquinley or http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000031433391

http://www.sfgreenparty.org/