[Marin-d] Marin Energy Authority should not pick Shell-Marin Green Party

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 11:26:51 PST 2010

I think weshould resolve that the Marin Green Party Council or Party (how ever you mightwant put it), does not Support Marin Clean Energy Authority choosing Shell, astheir provider. Picking it for its bid, is wrong, since Shell has shown it willdo just anything for profit, including concluding with governments over an executionof an activist, or participating in murder, whether said they directly involvedor not.

My thoughts
 All though I am fullsupported of local control, and like idea of low energy bills, I don’t want getthem, over the bodies of people in other countries, and that’s what Shell hasbeen will to do, to get at Oil.
  People are tellingme, it’s choice over PG&E and Local Control. But I can also see it as choice ofShell over PG&E, as bad as they are, they are not even close as bad asShell. True we can move from Shell in 5 years to another provider, but I will notsupport an organization (especially a public government 1) that does businesswith company like Shell, in the 1st place, why start with the wrongchoice to start out with.