[Marin-d] Tonight 7pm Lagunitas School> LAGUNITAS COHO SURVIVE IN MARIN COUNTY+ Petition >San Geronimo Valley Community Gov. Plan Meeting

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 13:33:28 PST 2010

 cant go because of lack of bus service back

North Bay / Marin | Environment & Forest Defense | Government & Elections
View other events for the week of 1/21/2010

            Title:

            LAGUNITAS COHO SURVIVE IN MARIN COUNTY>San Geronimo Valley Community Gov. Plan Meeting

            START DATE:

            Thursday January 21

            TIME:

             7:00 PM            -            9:00 PM

            Location Details:

            http://www.co.marin.ca.us/SysApps/Calendar/pub/EventDisplay.cfm?event=13687

            Event Type:

            Meeting

Contact Name

Email Address

Phone Number

Address

 YOUR VOICE is needed to ensure that
 LAGUNITAS COHO SURVIVE IN MARIN COUNTY
 **Please Take Action Today- Due Jan 25**

 Visit our online ACTION CENTER TODAY and take these 5 simple steps:

    1. Sign the online petition http://www.spawnusa.org/actions/number-19to the Marin Board of Supervisors and then send a handwritten letter,fax, or electronic submission by Jan 25. SHARE the online petition with10 of your friends. Central California Coast coho salmon are a stateand national biological treasure... you do not have to be a Marinresident to take action!
 2. Give a generous donation so we canorganize massive grassroots support to ensure Marin Supervisors takeaction before it's too late. Click HERE to make a secure donation toour campaign.
    3. Print the petition and join our volunteer teams to secure signatures in your own neighborhood! Download a copy HERE.
4. ATTEND the County's PUBLIC HEARING this THURS Jan 21 from 7-9PM.JOIN US in making sure the salmons' needs and voices are heard! Themeeting will be held at the Lagunitas School Multipurpose Room - fordirections visit http://lagunitas.marin.k12.ca.us/directions.HTM.  Contact Paola [at] Tirn.Net for more info.
5. Call us (415.663.8590 X111) if you can volunteer your time to helpus with this campaign at our office, in your local neighborhood and atevents.

 Your past support has got us this far in our struggleto protect and restore critical habitat, but now we need your help morethan ever to keep the pressure on to succeed in making sure Lagunitascoho survive.
 For more background info: Listen to the recent KQED piece at http://www.kqed.org/epArchive/R201001041730 and read the recent Marin IJ article at http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_14113750 and Bay Nature article at http://baynature.org/articles/web-only-articles/california-coho-salmon-in-dire-straits declaring a "coho extinction crisis" if we dont' take immediate actions.
 Photo by Susan Farrar, SPAWN Naturalist & Susan Farrar Photography
 You are receiving our emails because you signed up with us at http://www.SpawnUSA.org or at one of our community events.

 Unsubscribe davidquinley [at] aol.com from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile
 Our mailing address is:
 Salmon Protection And Watershed Network, SPAWN
 POB 370
 Forest Knolls, California 94933

 Add us to your address book

 Copyright (C) 2010 Salmon Protection And Watershed Network, SPAWN All rights reserved.

 put up by

 http://twitter.com/davidaquinley

 mostly outisde bay area mostly events + news

 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031433391&ref=mf#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000031433391

 http://digitaldaq.deviantart.com/gallery/

 mostly inside sf bay area
 events + news