[Marin-d] 7:15pm Corte Madera Anti-Desalination Initiative @ Marin M. Water Dist. Meet

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 11:51:39 PDT 2010

North Bay / Marin | Environment & Forest Defense
View other events for the week of 7/ 7/2010

            Title:

            Corte Madera Anti-Desalination Initiative @ Marin M. Water Dist. Meet

            START DATE:

            Wednesday July 07

            TIME:

             7:15 PM            -           10:15 PM

            Location Details:

            Anti-Desalination Initiative http://www.mpjc.org/ Marin Water Board Meet 7:30 PM http://marinwater.org/controller?action=openmeeting&id=198

 DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS ITEM WILL GO

            Event Type:

            Meeting

Contact Name

Email Address
davidquinley [at] aol.com

Phone Number
479 1888 home

Address

            From MPJC Wednesday, July 7, 7:15
 MMWD Board
 Desalination Initiative
 We hope you can attend the meeting to show support for the Desal Initiative.
 Let's show the MMWD Board members the huge support that our initiative has by having meeting room packed on Wednesday July 7th.
 See the Marin IJ ad in this Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday's IJ titled "18,000 people have spoken. Will MMWD listen?" The ad calls on the MMWD board to side with the voters and not Board member David Behar. At this point, it seems the MMWD board is not unified on what to do. This is unusual, and all the more reason to have a big showing Wednesday July 7th!
 MAP -

 put up by

 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/david.quinley

http://twitter.com/davidaquinley