[Marin-d] Fwd: Please post!: Please help Dan Hamburg win his runoff race for Mendocino County Supervisor!

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Mon Jul 12 22:50:03 PDT 2010

> [[ Subject line:
> Please help Dan Hamburg win his runoff race for Mendocino County Supervisor! ]]
>

> Dear Greens,
>
> A number of you are probably familiar with former U.S. Congressman Dan Hamburg, who was the Green Party of California's first Governor candidate, in 1998.  This year, Dan is running for a seat on the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors, and if he wins, he will become one of the most prominent elected Greens in the country, and our only California Board of Supervisors member!
>
> Dan did come in first out of four candidates in the recent June election, but he didn't receive the required 51% to avoid a runoff.  (For more info about his race, please see the letter that he wrote, which I have attached to this message).  He is now asking for our assistance -- so please make a contribution ASAP by:
> 1) sending a check to: Dan Hamburg for Supervisor 2010, Post Office Box 111,
> Point Arena, CA 95468.   Or,
> 2) go to Dan's campaign website ( www.votehamburg5.org ) and donate by credit card.
>

> Thank you very much for helping out!,
>
> Greg Jan
> County Council member,
> Green Party of Alameda County

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice, grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.