[Marin-d] Fw: [GPCA-CC] Fullerton Ca. Green Party Plenary Site and Date: True to My Word, We Have (Reluctant) Consensus!

david quinley david_quinley at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 11:50:00 PDT 2010

Sandy and Matt -

Thanks for getting this message to us. We'll proceed to notify the counties of
the Aug 28-29 plenary in Fullerton. If one of the other facilities does turn
out to available, we can switch locations as long as the counties can be
notified at least 30 days in advance. Also, there was a preference for a Sept.
11-12 date, so that's also a factor in considering a different location.

Jim