[Marin-d] Fw:For Congress: NEWEST CANIDIDATE'S MISSION STATEMENT & MINI PROFILE FOR KARL SCHROEDER JR.

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 05:45:49 PST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "karlheinzschroederjr at comcast.net" <karlheinzschroederjr at comcast.net>
To: david_quinley at yahoo.com
Cc: rdaar at pier5law.com
Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 11:27:47 PM
Subject: NEWEST CANIDIDATE'S MISSION STATEMENT & MINI PROFILE FOR KARL SCHROEDER JR.

DEAR FELLOW VOTER!

About eight years ago I started votingagain! On September 28, 2007 I changed my party affiliation fromDemocrat to Green! Then, about 2 years ago I began volunteering as anelections clerk and inspector in Forestville, CA!

Since the Republicans and Democrats havefailed us, we need to replace them with Green Party legislators on thecity, county, state and federal level!

MY NAME IS KARL SCHROEDER JR. AND I WANT TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN THE US CONGRESS FROM THE SIXTH DISTRICT!!!

I will quite ably and diligently represent  Marin County and Sonoma County at the federal level!

I am a strong adherent to protecting theenvironment and also for ending all wars abroad!!! I will also be afirm proponent of law and order within our own borders as well!

I am a defender of the poor and homeless! Ido not think that people should be marginalized and demonized due totheir economic conditions! We should be helping our fellow citizens,not making their lives more difficult! Our democratic government shouldbe by and for the people, not by and for the corporations and the rich!We should be building more educational facilities and less prisons! Amore educated society is less violent and less criminal!

Stop being a victim! Put better people, suchas myself, in public office and then demand better service from yourgovernment! You, the citizen and taxpayer, are the boss! Together, wecan do this!

I do not want your money! I only want yoursignature for my In Lieu of Filing Fee and Nomination Petitions byMarch 12th and your vote in the June 8, 2010 ConsolidatedPrimary Election!!! I treasure your support more than any amount ofmoney! That's TRUE DEMOCRACY!!! Not the phony democracy we havecurrently, bought and manipulated by the corporations and rich!

WE NEED REAL JOBS, NOT WAR!!! WE NEED TOREVITALIZE, SOLAR ENERGIZE AND GREENIFY OUR INDUSTRIAL BASE WITHIN OUR50 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! AND WE NEED TO DO IT NOW!!!

WE NEED TO GUARANTEE THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF ALLAMERICANS, WITHOUT ANY DISCRIMINATION DUE TO COLOR, GENDER, PARTNERPREFERENCE OR ECONOMIC STATUS!!!

WE NEED TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS OF OVER POPULATION, POLLUTION AND CLIMATE CHANGE NOW!!!

WE NEED TO KEEP RECYCLING CENTERS OPEN,  AS BOTH A SERVICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND THE POOR!!!

WE NEED TO DEVELOP A NATION WIDE RAIL SYTEMTHAT WORKS, ESPECIALLY FOCUSING ON HIGH SPEED COMUTER ROUTES TO REPLACEAIR TRAVEL!!! THE TRAIN IS MANY TIMES BETTER TO TRAVEL ON THAN THEPLANE!!!

WE NEED MORE FAMILY FARMS AND BETTER SCHOOLS!!!

WE NEED TO SIMPLIFY OR ELIMINATE ALL THEFINE PRINT AND MERCENARY BUSINESS PRACTICES, OUTRAGEOUS FEES ANDPENALTIES WHICH SEEM TO HAVE BECOME "BUSINESS AS USUAL" IN THE UNITEDSTATES!!!

Please join with me in celebrating andrevitalizing the wonderful counties of Marin and Sonoma in the greatstate of California! Not only will I be your voice in Congress, but Iwill do everything I possibly can to actually create positive change!

OUR DAY IN THE SUN HAS COME!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Truly,

Karl Schroeder Jr.

P.S. - You may Email me at: greenpartycaliforniadistrict6 at yahoo.com

AND you can access our websites at: www.myspace.com/greenpartycadistrict6