[Marin-d] deadline for candidates this fri.

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 22:05:53 PST 2010

have papers to collect signatures for a green candidate ( i sent info out early on)  6th dist. congress - let me know if you want 1 or more of them,  this not a endorsement on my part, and would not mean it was not necessarily on yours as well,  they must be turn in by the end of fri. business hours for register of voters in marin

i have papers for some props. we may want on the june ballot

also i been told anyone that wants run for marin green part council is fri. 4:30pm, maybe latter because its the last day , i will check on this when i can find the time

is anyone planing to turn in papers to run?, unless we can get at least 8 people to run for the 7 seats, we will not appear on the ballet, it was suggested to me, if wanted we can reduce number seats on the council, through the state party, to late for these terms ( 2 years)

i'll talk more about plenary when i get chance