[Marin-d] siganture gathering my update - any other up dates

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 22:15:42 PST 2010

 if we can get 2 signatures thats not the same as anothers each - still 10 of us?  - will have enough for all of us , and  if all have each other papers,

sorry i lost 1 of the papers  - with 3 signatures, all forms i didn't lose has 4 s., and larry has 5 on them, hey can u sign your own papers, i assume not

and still have more congressional candidate papers, than im sure ill collect - have multiples of myself's papers too, im guessing where not get enough for congressional candidate probably , but here hes running for sonoma baord, so maybe next time , we do have candidate against against boxer ( a much better target for the left) from the oc i think it was , as well as the state wide offices

have me, larry, lew, terrence, gary, pam, holly, nancy, marnie, so what ever didn't mention is the 1 i lost

dasilva, me, spake, sykes(for larry and me) , orvetz, are the signatures i have - 3 of my signers are from mill valley, 1 from larkspur

jim can i connect with u somewhere by fri. 5pm, starting run out money for bus, so people may eventually haft  to

suggestions what i should hit? fri. im most free, th. night, tomorrow morning