[Marin-d] green party> my endorsements for june election so far + org. needed = more

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Tue May 18 11:50:20 PDT 2010

 i agree prop positions here for the most part http://www.mpjc.org/ +  http://www.cagreens.org/elections/2010/Propositions.Plenary.shtml except I need remind myself on particulars of 17 to take position on it, and leaning toward voting for 13, though pretty much every liberal group checked recently has taken no position on it (so little guidance there)

i urge a no vote on f in novato, so does the  marin council -

 i noticed there several council members supporting Susan Adams, so i'm leaning, on supporting her ,

i know we took positions last summer, as the gp council, but honestly fuzzy what they where, and we need to find a way publicize those positions , we really need a website , and someone to keep it updated

i want thank every that got us on ballet for marin green party race and made it a contested race , by running and collecting signatures, - and thus a presence on the ballot, I intended vote gary, marnie, lew, larrry, pam, which leaves 2 more to decided on, mostly supporting them because i know them, and know how committed they are , but whether you win or lose,  we need everyone running and a lot more to involved with the county party, if where going make the green party in marin, more of a presence

all though not on ballet, i will be the sf north bay rep. state party through the summer 2011 , all though a job I may get, may make it impossible to make phone meets

i'm currently supporting d. Alexander for governor, i was impressed by the way he spoke, and what he said, at the state gp general assembly in san jose  , and having black candidate among all the white faces of the other party's candidates  , would have great symbolic energy,  but think either gp candidate  will make great  candidate, and have still decent amount of literature for l. wells, if anyone wants some , and expect she will win

i have offered state party (and rest of the council presently wants too, or who ever gets elected in june, wants to), to have state party event in marin

also im not planing to be student at college of marin after this month, and hoping find someone take over being pres. of com campus greens, i also like get a county wide campus greens group started, to help get chapters started in schools in marin, as well fund, to help schools around in marin to have campus greens events

also marin county green party could badly need funds so we make presence better none in marin, and further the causes of the gp

this job if i get it would also prevent me form going mpjc events , and hope another council member or more will come to mon. meets to keep a presence on that important body

david quinley 479 1888