[Marin-d] Why Isn't Laura Well's in Debates Marin Events

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 18:12:54 PDT 2010

Marnie Glickman sent a message to the members of Marin County Green Party.

Marnie GlickmanOctober 7, 2010 at 4:10pm
Subject: This Saturday and Tuesday
Dear Green leaders,

Please join us this week for two events supporting the Laura Wells for Governor campaign.

On Saturday 10/9, we are hosting a Open Debates brunch party for Laura in Fairfax.  Fairfax is the only town in California with a Green Mayor, Green Vice Mayor and a Green majority on the town council.  The lunch is taking place at the home of Fairfax Vice Mayor Larry Bragman.

On Tuesday 10/12, we are organizing an Open Debates protest with Laua in San Rafael.  Meg Whitman and Jerry Brown were invited to participate.  Laura Wells, our Green Party candidate for Governor of California, has been excluded.

Contact me if you have any questions about the event.  We'd love your volunteer help.  Below is a list of some of the tasks you could help us accomplish this week.

Peace,
Marnie Glickman
Co-chair, Marin Green Party County Council
http://www.facebook.com/l/0c5c9m2wRxrAQZGvJfBv8ncDCSg;www.maringreens.org

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SUPPORT LAURA WELLS FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA THIS WEEK

1) View, download and distribute the 10/12 Open Debates Protest with Laura Wells flyer at http://www.facebook.com/l/0c5c92K-xjXcSbYGhGKo8ykuwmA;maringreens.org/2010/10/volunteer-share-the-1012-open-debates-protest-flyer/.

2) Pick up your telephone.  Invite a friend or more to join you at the events in Marin on 10/9 and 10/12.

3) Write a letter to the editor supporting open debates and Laura Wells. http://www.facebook.com/l/0c5c9GyJkTKOvLQ1fHhzS-n5YjQ;salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1488/letter/?letter_KEY=688

4) RSVP and invite people to our Facebook page for the 10/9 Open Debates Brunch with Laura Wells in Fairfax. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152835714744767&ref=ts

5) RSVP and invite people to our Facebook page for the 10/12 Open Debates Protest with Laura Wells in San Rafael.  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116834535041877&ref=mf

6)  Make a donation to the Laura Wells for Governor campaign. http://www.facebook.com/l/0c5c9GD5PXA5Y9OmTnugZjDXpRg;www.laurawells.org

7) Check for event updates at our new Marin Greens website. http://www.facebook.com/l/0c5c9UF4skUZezquKaHnrekcL5w;www.maringreens.org

8) Send information about the events to your friends and family by email.

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1197502914636&mid=318508eG331a0940G58b410cG0&n_m=davidquinley%40aol.com

Find people from your AOL address book on Facebook!

This message was intended for davidquinley at aol.com. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=30decc&u=857344320&mid=318508eG331a0940G58b410cG0Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303