[Marin-d] 11-12pm San Rafael No on Prop. 23 Protest

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 09:26:34 PDT 2010

San Rafael No on Prop. 23 Protest

            START DATE:

            Saturday September 04

            TIME:

            11:00 AM            -           12:00 PM

            Location Details:

            Rally will be located at the Power Petroleum Gas gas station, 360 3rd Street, San Rafael, CA
 Contact Jonathan Cappelli for more information: 970-948-4614, Jonathan [at] greencorps.org

            Event Type:

            Other

Contact Name

Email Address

Phone Number

Address

            Saturday, September 4, 11 AM -12 Noon
 Crush Prop. 23 Rally
 Power Petroleum Gas in San Rafael
 Say NO to Dirty Energy
 Come protest corporate meddling in California Politics!
 Prop. 23 is a ballot initiative financed by Texas oil companies to paralyze CA 2006 Air Pollution and Global Warming Law (AB32). This law is the strongest global warming law in the country, and for environmentalists in America, defending this law is the most important action we can take to show the world America is concerned about global warming. Don't stand for Big Oil ruining our environment. Come stand up for democracy and the environment this weekend!
 put up by http://twitter.com/davidaquinley

http://www.facebook.com/david.quinley?ref=mf