[Marin-d] Marin County positions on fall campaigns

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 23:35:34 PDT 2010

i primarily just interested in 3 counties i rep. to state party, more interested get word out on local measures, because i think those will most effective, i just added state unless you differences state parties positions, i did my bit trying get 3 counties parties in north bay to state their opinion by deadline, that has passed, this ? im asking is not related to the statewide polling , sorry for any confusion