[Marin-d] Tonight Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG]Cal. Green Party CCWG call tomorrow - Wed, Feb 9th 7:30

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 16:39:17 PST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Kendra Gonzales <earthworks_works at yahoo.com>
To: Green Party Campaigns & Candidates <gpca-ccwg at cagreens.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 2:55 pm
Subject: [GPCA-CCWG] Reminder CCWG call tomorrow - Wed, Feb 9th 7:30

Please dial: 281-844-3377, access code 22942663#
**long distance charges do apply

Agenda:

We're going to have to set it at the beginning of the call.
I've been very swamped time-wise and a bit behind on all things GPCA.
I've also been having major internet and phone malfunctions which are bundled with my local cable carrier.
**I may get dropped of the call unexpectly for this reason. Don't Despair! Go on without me!

I trust we can make a quick list by 7:45 of the most pertinent issues going on right now.