[Marin-d] Sat July 2

Marnie Glickman marnie.glickman at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:09:41 PDT 2011

Hi Marin Greens.

Under our state party's current bylaws, we must immediately to hold an
election to choose our regional representative and 2 alternates to the Green
Party of CA's coordinating committee.

The coordinating committee serves as the board of directors for the Green
Party of CA.  One of its roles will be to supervise me...assuming my
contract is renewed with the party. Our current representative is David
Quinley.

Our two alternates are Larry Bragman and Lew Tremaine. Their 2-year terms
are expiring.

Please let me know if you are willing to serve as our representative or
alternate.  You do not need to attend the election to volunteer to serve as
our representative or alternate.

NORTH BAY/GREEN PARTY OF CALIFORNIA GATHERING
Saturday July 2, 2011
10am - noon
At the home of Marnie Glickman, 95 El Capitan Dr, San Rafael
RSVP: marnie.glickman at gmail.com

Peace,
Marnie Glickman
Co-chair, Marin Greens