[officeholders] Seeking Green officeholder experience for book

Mike Feinstein mfeinstein at feinstein.org
Tue Jul 14 10:49:04 PDT 2015

Dear fellow present and former elected Greens

I have accepted an offer to contribute to a book and my chapter is to focus on the following:

GREEN GOVERNMENT: What Greens do when they win elections

	• Successes of Greens in government
	• The Green inside/outside strategy
	• Greens in coalition government
	• Coordination among communities

My entire chapter can only be a max of 1600 words

With that in mind, if there is something you have done that you want to share from one of the four categories above, please send a few hundred words to me.  If I end up working it into my chapter, I will come back to you with revised text for your review for the part describing your work.

I have an end of July deadline for my first draft, so please send me something so I'll know whether to include you and we can go from there.

Thanks

MIke Feinstein
former Green Mayor and City Councilmember
Santa Monica, CA