[officeholders] Looking for Green officeholder for panel on June 26th in San Jose

Jan Shriner shrinerforsure at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:41:36 PDT 2015

Sorry Alex! I won't be back in time for this panel.

I am honored to be a captain with the Ca 500 mile spiritual relay that
normally finishes on Thursday but this year the advisors added a day and
we'll finish with a rally in Willits on Friday June 26.

I didn't know about the leadership role or the extra day when you initially
contacted me. I'll return to sj around 10pm or so that day, June 26.
Jan
236.0905