[officeholders] Updating list of youngest Greens elected

Mike Feinstein mfeinstein at feinstein.org
Fri May 27 09:15:12 PDT 2016

Dear fellow Greens

I am seeking help updating this old list of the youngest Greens elected

It is accurate from 1994 to 2003

http://gpus.org/elections/green-officeholders-youngest-elected/

Please send me information of any Green that you know that was under 30 when they were elected, and include their age, name, office, city, state and year elected - and if there is still a live or archived link for their officeholder page, or if not that, an archived link for their campaign/candidate page ….. and if a person was elected more than once while they were under 30, we’ll list them twice.

Thanks

Mike Feinstein
Former Green Mayor and City Councilmember

and one of our party's unofficial  historians :)