[Sosfbay-discuss] Report on GPSCC Plenary Delegates Selection; Registration Reminder

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 09:52:47 PST 2005

The following persons volunteered and  were affirmed as Delegates and
Alternates at next weekend's GPCA General  Assembly:

Delegates:  Cameron Spitzer; Carol  Brouillet; Jim Stauffer and Warner
Bloomberg
Alternates:  Dana St. George;  Gerry Gras; Tian Harter; Valerie Face

Gerry Gras is the County Council member  who agreed to report these
selections to the agenda/credentials  committee.

REMINDER:  The on-line  registration deadline is TONIGHT! at midnight (11:59
pm) Wednesday December  7th.  If you have not registered, go to
cagreens.org/plenary/
for on-line registration and electronic  access to the plenary packets
(agenda items; travel and housing information (aka  logistics); and the draft GPCA
Elections Code).

EVERYONE is welcome to attend this  state meeting!  You do NOT have to be a
delegate!!!  Our County has  had the practice to discuss issues among everyone
from our County attending a  plenary when issues develop at the meeting.  Also
see the agenda schedule  for working group and committee meetings.  Important
decisions and work  happens at these meetings and participation is welcomed!

Carpooling:  People driving to the  plenary are encouraged to offer
carpooling for others.

See you there!!   Warner