[Sosfbay-discuss] Clemency - and humanity - DENIED

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 16:46:39 PST 2005

And if I ever hear anyone describe that rightwing creep, Arnold
Schwarzenegger, as a "Social Moderate" and "a different kind of
Republican" ever again, I may need to be restrained.  Except for
"style" and a certain kind of bullshit that, unfortunately, appeals to
some of my Euro-American brothers who ought to know better, there is
not a dime's worth of difference between the "Governator" and George W.
Bush.

Alex Walker