[Sosfbay-discuss] Pombo Watch Update: Slick rock, slick Pombo

wrolley at charter.net wrolley at charter.net
Mon Dec 12 22:52:54 PST 2005

(((((((((((((( Pombo Watch Update: Slick rock, slick Pombo ))))))))))))))

                          2005.12.12 22:52:53

    Just when you think it is safe to go back in the water, someone
    spots another fin. Today, I went...

http://www.refpub.com/PomboWatch/archives/2005/12/slick_rock_slick_pombo.html

I made several updates to PomboWatch today.  I have started to provide
some commentary on the possibility of a Republican primary contest.
But, more importantly, I have added new material on Pombo's wild west
energy plan.  Not offshore, not ANWR, but 11,500 sq. mi. in Colorado,
Utah, and Wyoming.  All in the pursuit of more oil using the most
environmentally destructive, economically questionalbe methods
available.