[Sosfbay-discuss] Meeting To Review Proposals for Yolo Plenary--Wednesday Evening November 16th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 18:27:34 PST 2005

What:  Review Plenary Agenda Items  for December 10-11 Yolo County GPCA
Meeting
           To Present  Summaries At The December 6th GPSCC Meeting
When:  Wednesday November  16th  7 pm -- ???
Where:  867 North Fifth Street  (just south of Hedding Street), San Jose
Who Should Attend:  Any GPSCC  member; but particularly anyone planning to be
a GPSCC Delegate
Please RSVP to:  Warner Bloomberg  (408/295-9353)
Food:  I will order 3 large single  topping pizzas from Pizza My Heart

Jim Stauffer has posted the plenary  packet items (as currently known) at:

http://cagreens.org/~jims/yoloprops.html

Comments:  At the November 1st GPSCC meeting  we discussed getting together
at Ed's Wednesday November 16th to review the  plenary packet materials.  Ed
later discovered he has a schedule conflict  that evening.  Since no one else
has responded to email suggestions for an  alternate location, the meeting will
be held at my house -- 867 North Fifth  Street, San Jose.  Warner

Directions:  Lightrail to Civic  Center (First Street); walk or bike east on
Mission Street to  Fifth Street; then north to 867 N 5th.  Alternate
Directions:   Take Route 66 or 36 bus to 5th and Hedding Street (east/northbound) or
4th and  Hedding Street (west/southbound); Take Route 62 to Taylor and 4th
Street  (Taylor Street is one block south of Mission Street).