[Sosfbay-discuss] SF MARCH NEXT SATURDAY

Michael Fischetti drpesto at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:46:10 PDT 2005

greens   the tide has turned against bush and the war  -- but neither the
democrats nor the media are reacting - the marches in dc and sf this
saturday are  important and will be  effective if lots of us show up. i hope
all greens are considering the trip to sf this coming saturday. absent a
plan for us all to march together, we should join the sf greens. see you all
in sf   mike fischetti

below is from ANSWER