[Sosfbay-discuss] Green New Orleans

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 12:40:00 PDT 2005

Got this off another Green List. Please go to rebuildgreen.org and check it.

> New Orleans Green Party leader Leenie Halbert
> needs help....
>
> Leenie is bringing a convoy of three trucks into
> New Orleans with supplies and people.  They
> desperately need money to help set up a free
> clinic.
>
> If you can help, visit
> http://www.rebuildgreen.org/ and make a donation
> via PayPal.

Donations are handled through their "non-profit sponsor (Global Exchange) or
sending checks to GLOBAL EXCHANGE/REBUILD GREEN, Global Exchange - Katrina
Assistance, 2017 Mission St. #303, San Francisco, CA 94110.
--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024