[Sosfbay-discuss] "Dare to Win"

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Apr 5 18:28:17 PDT 2006

At the risk of repeating myself, anyone who runs with the admonition
that he will not run in any state (county, city) that a well-known
major party does not have a big lead over the other major party, does
*not* "dare to win," and is costing his party its credibility.  We
got the government we deserve, if we're really honest about it.
Andrea