[Sosfbay-discuss] "Dare to Win"

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Apr 11 18:55:27 PDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 2:46 PM, Gerry Gras wrote:

> I think at some level we all know that we can't really
> trust the mainstream media.  But it is hard to filter out
> what we see and read.
>
> Gerry

And sometimes we can't trust the candidate.  He may have changed his
mind, but it was a late change, probably in reaction to the reality
that a lot of Greens, along with other disaffected voters, were
determined to vote for Nader/Camejo, no matter what ticket they ran
on.  The results show that that was exactly what happened--at least,
the last numbers I saw. Nader had the greater numbers of voters when
compared with Cobb.
Andrea